Readers: I’d love to hear from you! If you have any questions, feedback, comments… (or just wanna send me love notes… *wink wink*) please use the form below. I read every message that comes in and do my best to respond quickly if required.
Questions and comments about a specific post/recipe should be submitted as a comment on that particular post to receive the fastest response.
If you’re able to word your message in 140 characters or less, tweet me @GirlPlusFood and I’ll tweet back a response!
Product & Service Review Requests: Please use the form below to submit your request. I’ll get back to you if I feel that your product or service is a great fit for my audience.
Photo/Recipe Permissions: Thank you for your interest. Please keep in mind that my content is copyrighted. Please review the policy below before contacting me.
- Photo Use: GirlPlusFood.com owns the copyright for all photographs on the site. Please contact us to obtain permission if you would like to use an image on this site. In general we don’t mind if our photos are republished on other sites as long as there is a link back to the recipe from which the photo is taken, and as long as the recipe itself is not also published with the photograph.
- Recipe Use: If you would like to share one of our recipes on your own website, please follow this instruction.
- Re-write the instructions in your own unique words
- Provide a link back to the source recipe on GirlPlusFood.com.
Sponsorship Inquiries: Thank you for your interest in working with me! I enjoy partnering with high quality brands. Sponsored posts include recipe development, food photography, video, and giveaways. Please contact me for my rates if your brand is a great fit. Inquiries about products I am unlikely to use or irrelevant to my readers will go unanswered.
PR Inquiries and Everything Else: Thank you for your interest. You will hear back from me only if I’m genuinely interested in your product/message. I wish I could respond to everyone, but mommy-ing, running a business, teaching, & everyday responsibilities has taught me to be very selective in where I invest my time.
So… here’s something to save YOU some time:
- I do not accept guest posts or articles. All content is written by me.
- I cannot offer free feedback to startups or ask my audience to complete market surveys.
- I am not interested in SEO or related services.
- Do not add my email address to your email list without my permission.