So we were doing our weekly grocery shopping, and as we rolled up and down the aisles, look what my eyeballs gravitated towards…
Of course, I quickly grabbed it with the intention of making cookies with it… but as I was organizing my ingredients, I decided to make a mug cake instead. And boy, was that the BEST change of heart EVER!
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup Jif Mocha Cappuccino Hazelnut Spread
- Whisk eggs in 20 oz microwave-safe cup until blended. (I used my giant cappuccino mug)
- Mix in sugar, baking powder and mocha cappuccino hazelnut spread until combined.
- Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly blended in the batter, especially the Jif spread.
- Microwave for approximately 1 min. Repeat in 20 second intervals until center is set. (I repeat this about 3-4 times)
- Cool 2 minutes... and Enjoy! Try it with whipped cream and berries too!