Am I glad I did!! Woohoo!!
There, in all its glory, was a recipe to a 2-Ingredient Oatmeal Banana Cookie!! But being a choc-a-holic, of course I had to throw in a handful of chocolate chips to the recipe… hence, the THREE Ingredient Banana Oatmeal
Chocolate Chip Cookies!! I’m not even kidding… 3 ingredients, literally! And only 15 minutes to bake! Ready?
- 2 Large, Old Bananas
- 1 Cup of Quick Oats
- 1 Handful of Chocolate Chips (I used milk chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Smash the bananas and mix in the oats well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Spoon them on to a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
These are pretty healthy… I mean, seriously… bananas, oats, and some chocolate chips (which you can leave out if you *must*)! JRoc loved them soooo much!! I baked a dozen as a “test batch” and they disappeared as I was transferring them from the cookie sheet to the plate… YUMMEH!!